os meus peixes depredadors

Discussões gerais sobre os peixes e invertebrados de água doce, abordando assuntos específicos como comportamentos, morfologia, reprodução, alimentação etc.

Moderator: Equipe AqOL

Forum rules
1 - Não escreva o título do tópico ou a mensagem dele toda EM LETRAS MAIÚSCULAS, negrito ou coloridas.
2 - Quando postar imagens, coloque o endereço delas entre as tags [img] e [/img*] (sem *)
3 - Quando postar endereços da internet, coloque entre as tags [url] e [*/url] (sem *)
4 - Não poste dois assuntos diferentes no mesmo tópico. Se quiser perguntar algo diferente do assunto do seu tópico, crie um novo.
5 - Não cite a mensagem anterior inteira. Você pode citar ou copiar algum trecho dela que achar importante enfatizar, mas ela inteira não tem sentindo algum.
6 - Tente escrever utilizando o português correto. Aqui tem uma boa dica para facilitar isso.
Laurent
Colaborador
Photography Portal AqOL: 5
Articles in the Portal AqOL: 0

os meus peixes depredadors

Postby Laurent » 24 Nov 2008, 22:47

os meus peixes

gymnothorax tile

polypterus sénegalus

Gymnothorax polyuranodon

xenentodon cancila

arowana silver

Laurent
Colaborador

Re: os meus peixes depredadors

Postby Laurent » 24 Nov 2008, 23:36

Luccas Sanches
Ciclador
Ciclador
Photography Portal AqOL: 0
Aquarium of the Month: 0

Postby Luccas Sanches » 25 Nov 2008, 11:55

Hi,

Nice fish Laurent!

Those freshwater eels you have are very similar to marine ones. I have never seen this kind of creature before - would you mind talking a little about them?

Cheers.

Laurent
Colaborador

Postby Laurent » 26 Nov 2008, 11:15

Not whole, already small a video of my arowana

http://i495.photobucket.com/player.swf? ... 0_0285.flv

I have to show you even much and to make discover, y' has some month behind I had tried to set up a partnership with you, and I had preoccupation with a connection Internet unfortunately

if your admin want, one little to remake team and exchanged information on fish of the world

I hope for it, because my dream and to again see members of the world exchanged with other members of several different countries a kind movement “the aquarist of the world”

I offer my knowledge to you is what you have worked desire of with us and to join Mexico, Peru, India, Singapore, Africa… our friends of the world, if it is the case will know that us faisont all our possible for you on the forum you help speak in your language, and one translates, you are put in a group or you accé has all the forum, you are our friends :D

Laurent
Colaborador

Postby Laurent » 26 Nov 2008, 11:22

Gymnothorax polyuranodon
Scientific Name : Gymnothorax polyuranodon
Synonym(s) or Common Name(s) : Spotted freshwater moray eel, Murène léopard d'eau douce (FRA)

Class : Actinopterygii
Order : Anguilliformes
Family : Muraenidae
Genre : Gymnothorax
Species : polyuranodon

Main Identification Traits:

Specimen Description:
1) Anguilliforme yellow to brown rust to black irregular spots on the body and fins. The snout and lower jaw, adult, are pale.

2) Anatomy :
compressed cylindrical body lying along the tail. The upper jaw has 2 to 3 rows of teeth, bevel, and headed back and the lower jaw 1 to 3 rows. When viewed from the front at eye can see both nostrils with nasal tubes. On each side gills resembling a hole.
Life Span Information :
Size :
Max 36 inch
Weight :
Place of Origin :
Indo Pacific in Sri Lanka, Indonesia, Borneo, Papua New Guinea, Philippines and Fiji. It was also reported in Australia and New Caledonia

Biotope Information : the funds of rivers, mangrove and ocean up to 30 kilometers from the coast.

Shoaling/Schooling Information :
Other requirements :

Temperature Range : Min : 22 ° High: 25 °
pH Range : 7 (RI : 10 to 15)
TDS and Conductivity Range :
Light requirements :
It is often in dark places. For well be an amphora where it can hide is ideally the case.

Food and Nutrition :
Fish the size of his mouth and invertebrates such as crustaceans

Feeding Habits :
Food for the Fry's :

Sexing Indicators Information : unknown
Spawning Information :
Sexual Reproduction Details :
In sea water in estuaries and rivers lentiques (slow) lower tropical western Pacific.
In aquarium : unknown

Fish Behavior :
Miscellaneous Details :
Advise for Members :
Like other Gymnothorax, it must pass brackish water at a point in its existence to prevent early death. For his maintains it is best to have at least one tank of 200 liters.

References :

Luccas Sanches
Ciclador
Ciclador
Photography Portal AqOL: 0
Aquarium of the Month: 0

Postby Luccas Sanches » 26 Nov 2008, 12:31

Those are some interesting facts about this fish, specially for a person that have never heard about this family, just like me.

About your project, I´m just a simple member in this forum, so there isn´t many things I can do to help you, but if you want to I can contribute with some informations (it´s important to advise you that I´m not a expert in nothing).

Finally, I prefer to write in English because the "translator" isn´t that good and it mixes a lot of words making the text impossible to understand in many cases, but I´ll write in portuguese what I wrote in English if it helps

--------------------------

Essas são umas informações bem interessantes sobre esse peixe, especialmente para uma pessoa que nunca tinha ouvido falar dessa família, como eu.

Sobre seu projeto, sou apenas um membro desse fórum, então não há muita coisa que eu possa fazer para te ajudar, mas se você quiser posso contribuir com algumas informações (aviso você que não sou "expert" em nada).

Um abraço!

Laurent
Colaborador

Postby Laurent » 26 Nov 2008, 14:01

Thank you I would have like making her(it) to you in Portuguese but my friend " grassi andré " and very occupying and thus it is my friend "dan" of India that translates her(it) to me in English I hope that you understand the index card ;)

obrigado eu tenho como isto a você fazer no português mas meu amigo" " andré grassi " e mesmo ocupar e então é meu "dan" de amigo do inde que traduz isto a mim em inglês que eu espero que você entende o cartão;)

Return to “Peixes e Invertebrados de Água Doce”