Pre-registrations can be made in the period from 05/01/2013 to 09/01/2013. (mm/dd/yyyy).
All foreing aquascapers are welcome to the first Brazilian Aquascape Contest (CBAP) International Edition.
Applications will occurs in two steps: pre-registration and confirmation.
The pre-registration form must be completely filled with owner's data, aquarium setup, pictures and submited until closing date for application (sep 9).
The confirmation will be sent upon verification of each application so you must use a valid e-mail.
No entry fee!
All international aplicants will compete in just one category independetly of aquarium size or volume, each participant may submit two aquariums but only one will be prized being selected the one with the highest score.
The awards are listed by category in our awards page.
The winners will also receive a personalized trophy.
You must send a full frontal image of the tank and can be sent up to four images [we emphasize that more photos are always better than a single image] with a minimum 1.3MP resolution (1280 x 1024 pixels) and only JPEG files will be accepted;
Pictures with signs of manipulation will disqualify the participant as well low resolution images;
In case of doubts about the veracity of the images submitted evidential images will be required;
By submitting your photos you automatically are authorizing the CBAP and the "Aquarismo Online [AqOL]" (http://www.aquaonline.com.br) to use pictures, text or other information without any restriction on publication, for print, television or digital media, other means of data transmission or any other, without any charges.
ABOUT EVALUATION CRITERIA:
The following criteria will be judged:
- Originality of Landscaping - 1 to 10 points: Overall impression of the tank and difficulties of implementing the layout. Artistic/Aesthetic Criteria.
- Choice and Selection of Plants - 1 to 10 points: Suitability of materials and elements used in the implementation of the layout, positioning, pruning, sets, contrasts, composition... Technical Evaluation Criteria.
- Conditions of Aquarium - 1 to 10 points: Plants color and appearance, presence of algae on the glass, plants, substrate, litter, film on the surface, turbidity... Technical Evaluation Criteria.
- Selection of Fauna - 1 to 10 points: According to the layout, the dimensions of the aquarium and other materials used in its maintenance. Technical Evaluation Criteria.
- Picture Quality - 1 to 5 points: Sharpness, focus, exposure, contrast, etc.. the execution of the photo.
The results will be announced on the official CBAP event on [TO BE DEFINED] in Campinas, São Paulo, Brazil, the event could be broadcast live over the intenet, the broadcast will be confirmed in approximate date of the event.
The disclosure will be made on the official website soon after the the event including ranking classification until 10th position in each category and the best foreing aquascaper according to the criteria outlined in previous sections and thereafter full ranking with all participants.
Brazilian Aquascaping Contest
|< Anterior||Próximo >|